All Sober accepts advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). In addition, as used in this policy, the terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, modules, links, microsites, native advertisements and other content provided by or on behalf of Advertisers. The Advertiser is responsible for the accuracy and objectivity of their Advertising.
The following guidelines have been established by All Sober to govern various aspects of Advertising on the All Sober platform (the "All Sober Platform"), which include websites and mobile applications.
The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by All Sober, how Advertisements are displayed on the All Sober Platform, and the removal of Advertisements from the All Sober Platform. All Sober has sole and absolute discretion regarding interpretation and enforcement of this policy and all other issues associated with Advertising on the All Sober Platform. All Sober may change, or update this policy in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the applicable site.
1. Advertising Review: All Sober reserves the right to prescreen all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if All Sober discovers any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, All Sober may remove the Advertising from the All Sober Platform.
All Sober reserves the right to prescreen all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if All Sober discovers any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, All Sober may remove the Advertising from the All Sober Platform.
All Sober reserves the right to decide at any time in its sole discretion whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove Advertising from the All Sober Platform. All Sober cannot provide any assurances that Advertisements will perform without error on all platforms, including websites and mobile applications.
2. Endorsement of Product: All Sober has sole discretion for determining the Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the All Sober Platform, and under no circumstances will All Sober’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
3. Unacceptable Content: There are certain categories of Advertisements that All Sober will not knowingly permit on the All Sober Platform. These categories include but are not limited to the following:
- Illegal, 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous' products (All Sober reserves the right to determine what is 'objectionable', 'ineffective' and/or 'dangerous')
- Fraudulent, deceptive, illicit, misleading or offensive material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates (real or implied) or attacks an individual or group because of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the All Sober platform
- Promotion of alcohol or alcoholic beverages; alcoholic use of any kind
- Promotion of weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, political campaigns or related themes
- Simulation of news or an emergency
- Material that directly advertises products to or is intended to attract underage children
- Media or messages for or that reference "M" rated video games or content
- Unreasonable, unlikely or extraordinary product or service claims
- Media messages or imagery that strobe or flash
- Media or messages that contain unsubstantiated "miracle" weight loss or other exaggerated claims of cure
- Advertising units that mimic computer functions or deceptively show a computer or other function that would be reasonable to the average user to assume as a reason to click the unit
- Any ad that All Sober determines to be factually inaccurate and/or in poor taste.
- Ads should not contain defamatory, libelous, slanderous, or threatening information.
- Pharmaceutical advertising is only accepted for approved indication(s) as determined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Advertised products must be in market and readily available
4. Editorial Content: All Sober recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising and All Sober's editorial content. All Advertising on the All Sober Platform will be clearly and unambiguously identified and must identify the advertiser. All Sober will not allow any Advertising on the All Sober platform that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement", "From Our Advertiser", "Information From Industry" or a similar designation indicating that the Advertising is being provided by or on behalf of an Advertiser. Sponsored resource centers are labeled as such, with the name of the sponsoring entity displayed.
5. Advertisement Link: A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the Advertiser's site or to a relevant sponsored content area on an All Sober Platform.
6. Search Process and Results: All Sober retains the exclusive right to determine how any and all search results for specific information by keyword or topic are displayed on an All Sober Platform based on All Sober delivered search results. If Advertising appears in the search results, it is labeled as such.
7. Domestic and Foreign Laws and Regulations: It is the Advertiser's responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the All Sober Platform (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. All Sober will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations.
8. Pixel Advertisement: No Advertising on the All Sober Platform shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code (any such pixel, tag, code or device a "Pixel") or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of All Sober users unless expressly approved in writing by All Sober. If All Sober approves the inclusion of a Pixel in an advertisement, then unless and only to the extent that such approval contains an express exception, (i) Advertiser may not use such Pixel to collect any personally-identifiable information (PII) with respect to any All Sober user, (ii) no such Pixel can be flash or object based, (iii) the Pixel can be blocked and any cookie placed can be deleted by user browser settings, (iv) Advertiser will not link any non-PII that it collects to any PII that it may have from any other source and (v) Advertiser will not update any existing profile or create any profile in its database based on any data collected on the All Sober Platform, including the fact that someone is an All Sober user or any information derived from the information in the referring URL.
9. Partner Program: All Sober seeks sponsorships from trusted and credible research organizations, manufacturers, and other service providers. Sponsorships provide financial benefit to All Sober, but also benefit our users by providing current information on health services, medications, and treatments. Editorial content sponsored by an advertiser is subject to our editorial policy and is reviewed by our editorial staff. When content (sponsored content, co-created content, or branded content) is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor, we take meaningful steps to ensure our users will not confuse that sponsored content with All Sober’s own original editorial content. Native advertising refers to links or ads within a piece of content that link to other content. All Sober may present advertising messages, advertisements, or sponsored posts in its social media channels.